Quality Education in Biodynamic Craniosacral & Polarity Therapies Since 1992
The Colorado School of Energy Studies offers professional training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Polarity Therapy and related healthcare topics. CSES courses are taught by founders John and Anna Chitty, with specialty seminars also taught by other experts from USA and Europe.
Craniosacral and Polarity Therapies both originated with American osteopathic physicians in the mid-twentieth century, and were subsequently adopted outside the medical profession. Both propose that human health derives from subtle forces that can be palpated. Both use manual methods to optimize the expression of the body’s inner healing resources and intelligence.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Polarity Therapy look beyond mechanistic interpretations of symptoms to address subtle factors in health conditions. Unlike methods that fix problems from the outside, these energy-based approaches support healing from within and empower clients to take more responsibility for their health conditions. Additionally, these methods explore how mind and body are interdependent, not separate: physical problems often have a mental component, and mental/emotional states often have physical aspects.
The energy-based approach teaches introspective self-awareness and gentle, natural remedies to facilitate and enhance the body’s inherent healing resources. Energy Therapies are gentle, safe, effective practices that improve physical, emotional and mental wellness.
Colorado School of Energy Studies in Boulder, Colorado
School Quick Facts
- Established 1992
- Approved and Regulated by the State of Colorado, Dept. of Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools.
- NCBTMB Continuing Education Provider #404077-00.
- Colorado Dept. of Vocational Rehabilitation Provider #25241.
- Member, International Association of Biodynamic Trainings.
- Approved by Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America.
- Approved Training, American Polarity Therapy Association.